- December 15: GM Liftgate Problems Not Fixed in Recall: Lawsuit news | 1 days ago
- December 12: GM Air Conditioning Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 4 days ago
- November 16: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 3500 and GMC Sierra 3500 recalls | 30 days ago
- October 30: GM Recalls GMC Canyon, Chevy Colorado and Chevy Volt recalls | 47 days ago
2001 Chevrolet Blazer
Worst 2001 Blazer engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intake manifold gasket failure4
- engine stalls/shuts-off while driving2
- bad choke when vehicle is cold1
- very hard to start when it sits over a day1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal4
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.