- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 26 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 30 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 32 days ago
- June 19: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Is 'Overreach,' Argues GM news | 32 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Blazer
2002 Chevrolet Blazer Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Multiple Electrical Malfunctions1
- Will Not Start, Anti Theft Light On1
- Wiring From Ignition To Neutral Safety Switch Is Faulty1
- NHTSA: Electrical System16
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.