- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 25 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 26 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 45 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 48 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 49 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Blazer
Worst 2002 Blazer suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- noise in front end1
- NHTSA: Suspension5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Automatic Stability Control (Asc)1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Hub1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.