- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 48 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 49 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 68 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 71 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 72 days ago
2003 Chevrolet Blazer
Worst 2003 Blazer lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- head lights and sockets melt down1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Back Up Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights: Switch1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Tail Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.