- May 19: Fire Risk: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 2 days ago
- May 17: GM Recalls Vehicles With Faulty Kidde Fire Extinguishers recalls | 4 days ago
- May 13: Safety Group Says NHTSA Should Force GM Airbag Recalls news | 8 days ago
- May 8: GM Recalls 2018 Chevy Equinox to Replace Front Windows recalls | 13 days ago
- May 1: General Motors Sued For Not Replacing Takata Airbag Inflators news | 20 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 04021: GM/FMVSS 208/Sir Caution Label
2003 Chevrolet Blazer
Some of these vehicles include incorrect statements on one of the air bag warning labels.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Certain pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 208, "occupant crash protection."
- Owners will be provided with correct labels and installation instructions. Owner notification began on June 4, 2004. Owners should contact Chevrolet at 1-800-630-2438 or GMC at 1-866-996-9463.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.