- October 17: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Sierra Over Fire Dangers recalls | 3 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 4 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 35 days ago
- September 14: Chevy Equinox Ecotec Engine Lawsuit Filed Over Oil Consumption news | 36 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 04021: GM/FMVSS 208/Sir Caution Label
2003 Chevrolet Blazer
Some of these vehicles include incorrect statements on one of the air bag warning labels.
Equipment — Other — Labels
- Certain pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles fail to comply with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 208, "occupant crash protection."
- Owners will be provided with correct labels and installation instructions. Owner notification began on June 4, 2004. Owners should contact Chevrolet at 1-800-630-2438 or GMC at 1-866-996-9463.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.