- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 2 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 7 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5679A
2020 Chevrolet Blazer
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- This Preliminary information communicates that a vehicle may be encountered with a "service park assist system" message or a rear lift gate that will not open passively. The technician is instructed to inspect connector X400 for evidence of water intrusion. The technician is instructed to replace the harness and terminals in the body side connector as needed if water intrusion or corrosion is found.
Click a tab for more information.