- April 13: GM Airbag Investigation Launched After Injuries investigations | 2 days ago
- April 8: Chevy Colorados and GMC Canyons Recalled recalls | 7 days ago
- April 8: GM Recalls Chevy Camaros Over Steering Wheel Emblems recalls | 7 days ago
- April 1: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Fuse Blocks Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- March 31: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5720
2020 Chevrolet Blazer
Affected Component: VISIBILITY
- This Preliminary information communicates that a customer may come to the dealer with a complaint of a hum, drone or pulsing type noise at times. On investigation the dealer may discover that this concern only occurs when the customer is driving with one or both rear windows down or one front window down. The dealer is instructed to advise the customer that if this is occuring with rear windows down to open a front window or the sunroof (if equipped) or if it is occurring with a front window down to open the other front window or the sunroof (if equipped) to alleviate this concern.
Click a tab for more information.