- November 6: General Motors Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 9 days ago
- October 17: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Sierra Over Fire Dangers recalls | 29 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 30 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 36 days ago
- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 61 days ago
2012 Chevrolet Cruze
On the flip-side, there's more concerns about brake problems.
However, there were far more Cruze vehicles sold for the 2012 model year so we'll give it our "Beware of this Clunker" badge rather than the "Avoid Like the Plague."
2012 Chevrolet Cruze Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Various Electrical Issues13
- Lost Power While Driving2
- Service Stabilitrak & Traction Lights Flash2
- Won't Turnover/Start2
- Battery Too Hot, Corrosion To Transmission1
- Having To Jumpstart Car Now Every Day1
- Wiring Harness Caught Fire1
- Won't Turn Over/Start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System157
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Cruze Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Cruze compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Cruze overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cruze.