- November 21: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Fires Cause Truck Recall recalls | 16 days ago
- November 18: Chevrolet Equinox SUVs Recalled For Brake Caliper Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- November 10: GM Oil Consumption Settlement Finalized news | 27 days ago
- November 9: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Continues For Florida Customers news | 28 days ago
- October 24: Chevy Malibu Reduced Engine Power Leads To Lawsuit news | 44 days ago
2012 Chevrolet Cruze
On the flip-side, there's more concerns about brake problems.
However, there were far more Cruze vehicles sold for the 2012 model year so we'll give it our "Beware of this Clunker" badge rather than the "Avoid Like the Plague."
2012 Chevrolet Cruze Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Various Electrical Issues13
- Won't Turnover/Start3
- Lost Power While Driving2
- Service Stabilitrak & Traction Lights Flash2
- Battery Too Hot, Corrosion To Transmission1
- Having To Jumpstart Car Now Every Day1
- Wiring Harness Caught Fire1
- Won't Turn Over/Start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System171
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Cruze Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Cruze compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Cruze overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cruze.