- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 8 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 14 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 21 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 27 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 35 days ago
2016 Chevrolet Cruze
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 Chevrolet Cruze
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Chevrolet Cruze by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
A fuel leak, in the presence of an ignition source, increases the risk of a fire. Read more »
In a crash, the seat-backs for the front seats may break, increasing the risk of injury to the occupants. Read more »
If the key is removed without the transmission in PARK, the vehicle may rollaway as occupants are exiting, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
Without the identification code, the headlights may be improperly aimed during service, reducing nighttime visibility and increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »