- March 6: GM Cracked Dash Recall Not Likely news | 1 days ago
- February 23: Chevy Bolt Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Range news | 12 days ago
- February 9: GM Takata Airbag Recall Includes 6 Million Vehicles recalls | 26 days ago
- January 27: Chevy Camaro Airbag Recall Needed, Alleges Lawsuit news | 39 days ago
- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 56 days ago
1993 Chevrolet G20
6 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1993 Chevrolet G20
Official recalls have been issued for the 1993 Chevrolet G20 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
This condition may cause inadequate sealing and loss of engine oil, possibly resulting in a fire. Read more »
This condition may cause an inadequate seal at the connection, potentially leading to a fuel leak. In the presence of an ignition source, a fire could occur. Read more »
These vehicles can experience extended stopping distances during ABS stops on certain multiple surfaces, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
Consequence of non-compliance: Seat occupants are subject to increased risk of injury in the event of a sudd stop or accident. Read more »
The overheating and fires caused by the neon transformer can result in damage to the lightbeam assembly, the roof of the vehicle, and could result in a vehicle ... Read more »
Should the wheel crack and separate from the vehicle, loss of vehicle control can occur, resulting in a vehicle crash without warning. Read more »