- May 13: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit and SS Cars Recalled recalls | 11 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 26 days ago
- April 27: GM Transmission Lawsuit Doesn't Hold Up, Says Automaker news | 27 days ago
- April 21: GM Hard Tri-Fold Bed Cover Recall: Take 2 recalls | 33 days ago
- April 20: Corvette Cracked Wheels Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
2009 Chevrolet HHR
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2009 Chevrolet HHR
Official recalls have been issued for the 2009 Chevrolet HHR by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
If the ignition switch moves from the run position to accessory, the car would stall and the air bags will not deploy in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of personal injury to the ... Read more »
If the key can be removed from the ignition when the ignition is not in the "off" position, the vehicle could roll away: (a) for an automatic transmission, if the transmission is not in the "Park" position; or (b) for a manual transmission, if the parking brake is not engaged and the transmission is not in the ... Read more »
If power steering assist is lost, greater driver effort would be required to steer the vehicle at low speeds, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the key is not in the run position, the air bags may not deploy if the vehicle is involved in a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
The driver may not be able to restart the vehicle and the vehicle could roll away after the driver has exited the vehicle, resulting in a possible crash without prior ... Read more »