- February 16: Chevrolet Malibu Recall Issued After Airbag Inflator Ruptured recalls | 2 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 8 days ago
- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 42 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 56 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 61 days ago
2010 Chevrolet HHR
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2010 Chevrolet HHR
Official recalls have been issued for the 2010 Chevrolet HHR by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
If the ignition switch moves from the run position to accessory, the car would stall and the air bags will not deploy in the event of a crash, increasing ... Read more »
If the key can be removed from the ignition when the ignition is not in the "off" position, the vehicle could roll away: (a) for an automatic transmission, ... Read more »
If power steering assist is lost, greater driver effort would be required to steer the vehicle at low speeds, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
If the key is not in the run position, the air bags may not deploy if the vehicle is involved in a crash, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »