- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 3 days ago
- September 14: Chevy Equinox Ecotec Engine Lawsuit Filed Over Oil Consumption news | 4 days ago
- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 6 days ago
- September 8: GM Side Blind Zone Alert Lawsuit Argued in Court news | 10 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 00090: GM/Side Impact Air Bag Module
2001 Chevrolet Impala
If the inflator separates, the air bag will not deploy properly during a crash and occupant protection would be reduced. If is also possible that a separated inflator could be propelled downward and could result in injury to a rear seat passenger whose foot is positioned approximately under the inflator module.
Air Bags — Side/Window
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. Some of these vehicles exhibit a condition in which the driver side impact air bag inflator separates from the air bag module during deployment.
- Dealers will replace the side impact air bag module.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.