- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- June 21: Recall: 2013 Chevrolet Volt Has Voltage Problems recalls | 24 days ago
- June 20: 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Recalled Over Airbag Failures recalls | 25 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 26 days ago
- June 14: Chevrolet Sonic Recalled to Replace Seatbacks recalls | 31 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 00090: GM/Side Impact Air Bag Module
2001 Chevrolet Impala
If the inflator separates, the air bag will not deploy properly during a crash and occupant protection would be reduced. If is also possible that a separated inflator could be propelled downward and could result in injury to a rear seat passenger whose foot is positioned approximately under the inflator module.
Air Bags — Side/Window
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles. Some of these vehicles exhibit a condition in which the driver side impact air bag inflator separates from the air bag module during deployment.
- Dealers will replace the side impact air bag module.
- Documents (4)
Click a tab for more information.