- May 13: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit and SS Cars Recalled recalls | 22 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 37 days ago
- April 27: GM Transmission Lawsuit Doesn't Hold Up, Says Automaker news | 38 days ago
- April 21: GM Hard Tri-Fold Bed Cover Recall: Take 2 recalls | 44 days ago
- April 20: Corvette Cracked Wheels Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
2007 Chevrolet Impala
2007 Chevrolet Impala Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Tire Pressure Sensor Went Out10
- Car Will Not Start, Passlock System Failure7
- Automatic Door Lock Problem6
- Electrical Fire1
- MAF Sensor Caught Fire1
- Numerous Warning Lights Came On1
- Odometer Stopped Working1
- Tweeter Speaker Noise1
- NHTSA: Electrical System114
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.