- May 13: 2015 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons Losing Power Steering investigations | 6 days ago
- May 8: Corvette Cracked and Bent Wheels Cause Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- May 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 14 days ago
- May 3: GM Engine Block Heater Cord Recall Affects 364,000 Diesel Trucks recalls | 16 days ago
- April 29: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Blames Aluminum Driveshafts news | 20 days ago
2007 Chevrolet Impala
2007 Chevrolet Impala Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- "Bumping" Felt In Steering Going Through A Turn3
- Rack And Pinion Failure1
- Steering Gear Leaks1
- Steering Went Out1
- NHTSA: Steering91
- NHTSA: Steering: Column3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Pinion Shaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.