- May 13: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit and SS Cars Recalled recalls | 11 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 26 days ago
- April 27: GM Transmission Lawsuit Doesn't Hold Up, Says Automaker news | 27 days ago
- April 21: GM Hard Tri-Fold Bed Cover Recall: Take 2 recalls | 33 days ago
- April 20: Corvette Cracked Wheels Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 34 days ago
2007 Chevrolet Impala
2007 Chevrolet Impala Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- "Bumping" Felt In Steering Going Through A Turn3
- Rack And Pinion Failure1
- Steering Gear Leaks1
- Steering Went Out1
- NHTSA: Steering95
- NHTSA: Steering: Column3
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Pinion Shaft1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2007 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.