- May 13: 2015 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons Losing Power Steering investigations | 10 days ago
- May 8: Corvette Cracked and Bent Wheels Cause Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- May 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 18 days ago
- May 3: GM Engine Block Heater Cord Recall Affects 364,000 Diesel Trucks recalls | 20 days ago
- April 29: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Blames Aluminum Driveshafts news | 24 days ago
2008 Chevrolet Impala
2008 Chevrolet Impala Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Won't Turn Over, Will Not Start3
- Stabilitrak/Traction Control Lights On3
- Burning Wire & Fuse2
- Door Won't Unlock1
- Premature Battery Failure1
- Starter Noise1
- NHTSA: Electrical System198
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2008 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.