- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 11 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 30 days ago
- December 13: GM Recalls Buick Encore, Chevy Spark, Traverse and Trax recalls | 36 days ago
- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 38 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 12104: Lower Control Arms
2011 Chevrolet Impala
A broken control arm can result in the loss of control of the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Arm
- General Motors (GM) is recalling certain model year 2008-2012 Chevrolet Impala police vehicles because the front lower control arms may fracture. This safety recall does not include non-police Chevrolet Impala vehicles.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace both front lower control arms, free of charge. The safety recall began on August 21, 2012. Owners may contact the Chevrolet owner center at 1-866-694-6546.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.