- November 11: GM Daytime Running Lights Recall Affects 338,000 Vehicles recalls | 20 days ago
- October 31: GM, Hyundai and Kia Sued Over Exploding ARC Airbag Inflators news | 31 days ago
- October 3: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Alleges Vortec Engines Are Faulty news | 59 days ago
- September 20: GM Lawsuit Alleges Chevy Silverado Roof is Dangerous news | 72 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 12104: Lower Control Arms
2011 Chevrolet Impala
A broken control arm can result in the loss of control of the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Arm
- General Motors (GM) is recalling certain model year 2008-2012 Chevrolet Impala police vehicles because the front lower control arms may fracture. This safety recall does not include non-police Chevrolet Impala vehicles.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace both front lower control arms, free of charge. The safety recall began on August 21, 2012. Owners may contact the Chevrolet owner center at 1-866-694-6546.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.