- November 12: Chevy Shift to Park Lawsuit: Vehicles Won't Shut Off news | 16 days ago
- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 41 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 47 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 54 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 60 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 12104: Lower Control Arms
2011 Chevrolet Impala
A broken control arm can result in the loss of control of the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Arm
- General Motors (GM) is recalling certain model year 2008-2012 Chevrolet Impala police vehicles because the front lower control arms may fracture. This safety recall does not include non-police Chevrolet Impala vehicles.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace both front lower control arms, free of charge. The safety recall began on August 21, 2012. Owners may contact the Chevrolet owner center at 1-866-694-6546.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.