- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 20 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 24 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 25 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 26 days ago
- June 19: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Is 'Overreach,' Argues GM news | 26 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 12104: Lower Control Arms
2011 Chevrolet Impala
A broken control arm can result in the loss of control of the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash.
Suspension — Front — Control Arm — Lower Arm
- General Motors (GM) is recalling certain model year 2008-2012 Chevrolet Impala police vehicles because the front lower control arms may fracture. This safety recall does not include non-police Chevrolet Impala vehicles.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace both front lower control arms, free of charge. The safety recall began on August 21, 2012. Owners may contact the Chevrolet owner center at 1-866-694-6546.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.