- May 13: 2015 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons Losing Power Steering investigations | 11 days ago
- May 8: Corvette Cracked and Bent Wheels Cause Lawsuit news | 16 days ago
- May 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 19 days ago
- May 3: GM Engine Block Heater Cord Recall Affects 364,000 Diesel Trucks recalls | 21 days ago
- April 29: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Blames Aluminum Driveshafts news | 25 days ago
2014 Chevrolet Impala
2014 Chevrolet Impala Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Won't Crank/Start3
- Car Accelerated Forward While Foot On Brakes2
- Engine "Chuggles" Or Rocks And Shakes A Low Speeds2
- Engine Cuts Off While Driving2
- Stability-Trac, ABS & Reduced Engine Power Warning2
- Grinding Noise1
- Vibrations At Higher Speeds1
- NHTSA: Engine20
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Impala Model Years
Curious how the 2014 Impala compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Impala overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Impala.