- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 30 days ago
- September 14: Chevy Equinox Ecotec Engine Lawsuit Filed Over Oil Consumption news | 31 days ago
- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 32 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 33 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 14532: Reprogram Sensing And Diagnostic Module
2014 Chevrolet Impala
In manufacturing mode, the vehicle's air bags will not deploy in the event of a crash, increasing the risk of occupant injury.
Air Bags — Frontal — Sensor/Control Module
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain model year 2013-2014 Cadillac XTS vehicles manufactured April 11, 2013, to June 27, 2013, and 2014 Chevrolet Impala vehicles manufactured May 13, 2013, to November 5, 2013. The affected vehicles may have left the factory with the sensing and diagnostic module (SDM) set to "manufacturing mode."
- GM will notify owners, and dealers are to reprogram the SDM to the correct mode, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin in September 2014. Owners may contact Cadillac customer service at 1-800-458-8006 or Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020. GM's number for this recall is 14532.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.