- May 19: Nearly 713,000 Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain SUVs Recalled recalls | 17 days ago
- May 13: GM ARC Exploding Airbag Recall Affects 1 Million Vehicles recalls | 23 days ago
- May 10: GM PCV Lawsuit Sees Several Claims Dismissed news | 26 days ago
- May 8: General Motors Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Certified news | 28 days ago
- April 28: GM Recalls Chevrolet 4500HD, 5500HD, 6500HD After Fires recalls | 38 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5385D
2017 Chevrolet Impala
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, OTHER:DELIVERY:FUEL PUMP
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician on the steps to diagnose the concern, and the steps to repair the concern of Diagnostic Trouble Code P228C setting. The technician is to inspect the fuel and readings for the High Pressure Fuel Pump. The technician is to drain and clean fuel tank and all lines if contamination is found. The technician is to replace the high pressure fuel pump and the fuel inlet line to the high pressure fuel pump. The dealer is to request the customer complete the fuel survey attached and send to the fuel system engineer at the e-mail address provided. Latest revision added model years to the PI with no other changes. New revision adds model year and removes the customer surveys.
Click a tab for more information.