- May 19: Nearly 713,000 Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain SUVs Recalled recalls | 17 days ago
- May 13: GM ARC Exploding Airbag Recall Affects 1 Million Vehicles recalls | 23 days ago
- May 10: GM PCV Lawsuit Sees Several Claims Dismissed news | 26 days ago
- May 8: General Motors Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Certified news | 28 days ago
- April 28: GM Recalls Chevrolet 4500HD, 5500HD, 6500HD After Fires recalls | 38 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5569
2017 Chevrolet Impala
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary information communicates to the dealer an issue where the vehicle's engine may crank over unprompted and not start afterward. This is the result of hooking up the Active Fuel Injector Tool incorrectly on vehicles equipped with a direct fuel injection system. This Preliminary information instructs the dealer ofa repair kit they received that will prevent this issue when installed correctly.
Click a tab for more information.