- May 19: Nearly 713,000 Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain SUVs Recalled recalls | 16 days ago
- May 13: GM ARC Exploding Airbag Recall Affects 1 Million Vehicles recalls | 22 days ago
- May 10: GM PCV Lawsuit Sees Several Claims Dismissed news | 25 days ago
- May 8: General Motors Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Certified news | 27 days ago
- April 28: GM Recalls Chevrolet 4500HD, 5500HD, 6500HD After Fires recalls | 37 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5632A
2017 Chevrolet Impala
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician that General Motors Technical Assistance Center may ask for Global Diagnostic System 2 Session Log. Technician will need use Global Diagnostic System 2 to send the session logs to General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further assistance on the vehicle in question.
Click a tab for more information.