- February 8: GM Wants Out of Recall of 6.8 Million Trucks and SUVs news | 12 days ago
- February 7: General Motors C/K Truck Fire Lawsuit Partially Dismissed news | 13 days ago
- February 7: Texas Man Says Defective Chevy Camaro Caused Crash news | 13 days ago
- February 3: GM Vortec Engine Lawsuit Says Oil Consumption Problems Abound news | 17 days ago
- February 1: GM AC Compressor and Condenser Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
2012 Chevrolet Malibu
Worst 2012 Malibu Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- melted wire harness2
- rear defogger burns fuse2
- body control module failure1
- complete power failure1
- short on light wiring harness1
- NHTSA: Electrical System71
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Malibu compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu.