- May 23: Chevrolet Cruze 'Side Blind Zone Alert' Lawsuit Filed news | 3 days ago
- May 19: Fire Risk: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 7 days ago
- May 17: GM Recalls Vehicles With Faulty Kidde Fire Extinguishers recalls | 9 days ago
- May 13: Safety Group Says NHTSA Should Force GM Airbag Recalls news | 13 days ago
- May 8: GM Recalls 2018 Chevy Equinox to Replace Front Windows recalls | 18 days ago
2012 Chevrolet Malibu
2012 Chevrolet Malibu Electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- melted wire harness2
- rear defogger burns fuse2
- body control module failure1
- complete power failure1
- short on light wiring harness1
- NHTSA: Electrical System109
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Model Years
Curious how the 2012 Malibu compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu.