- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 2 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 22 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 31 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 32 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #010310003P
2018 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: TIRES
- This bulletin contains information for the new tires that the vehicle is equipped with and that they are covered by General Motors against defects in material or workmanship under the New Vehicle Warranty (Base Warranty Coverage). For vehicles within this warranty period, defective tires will be replaced on a pro rata adjustment basis according to the published distance-based schedule.
Click a tab for more information.