- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 1 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 21 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 30 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 31 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #080730026E
2018 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- This informational bulletin provides information on Some vehicles may rock or move slightly forward or rearward while in Park at start up after cold soak. This condition may be accompanied by a clunk noise. This is a slight movement that is more often seen visually, rather than felt, when viewed from the outside and using the auto-start feature, if equipped.
Click a tab for more information.