- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 0 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 15 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 24 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 25 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 35 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #18NA255
2018 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- This technical bulletin provides a procedure for diagnosis of the active noise cancellation system for vehicles with either a low speed/low RPM condition or a high speed/high RPM condition of a loud noise from the Entertainment System due to the ANC module filtering not functioning as intended.
Click a tab for more information.