- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 2 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 17 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 26 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 27 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 37 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #N182199610
2018 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, OTHER:STORAGE:TANK ASSEMBLY:PRESSURE RELIEF DEVICES
- N182199610 - Customer Satisfaction Program. Certain vehicles may have a condition in which the high-pressure fuel pump may crack and potentially leak fuel. This may occur over time with vehicle usage. If a fuel leak occurs, the customer may notice an odor. If the fuel leak is unaddressed, the vehicle may fail to start, exhibit reduced engine power, or lose propulsion. This will display a message on the Driver Instrument Cluster and illuminate the Check Engine Light. Dealers will replace the high-pressure fuel pump and insulator.
Click a tab for more information.