- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 4 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 24 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 33 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 34 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #N192218430
2018 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- N192218430 - Customer Satisfaction Program. During service, certain vehicles equipped with OnStar (RPO UE1), may have received an incorrect and partially programmed/configured replacement OnStar module. This condition will disable certain OnStar features, including Remote Access (remote start, door lock/unlock, etc.), Connected Access (vehicle diagnostics, dealer maintenance notification, etc.), and Unlimited Access (Turn-by-Turn Navigation). The OnStar Safety & Security Plan (Automatic Crash Response and Stolen Vehicle Assistance) is functional. Dealers are to replace the OnStar module, program, confirm and register the new module correctly by pushing the blue button for confirmation with an OnStar advisor.
Click a tab for more information.