- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 2 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 22 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 31 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 32 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC5822F
2018 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary Information communication provides the technician with the steps to diagnose and repair the concern of mildew odor or water on front floor on either side of the vehicle. Technician will gain access to the front wheelhouse of the affected side. The front wheel house flange may have a void in the sealer causing water to leak through and accumulate on the floor or wet carpet will be found. A thumb grade sealer will need to be placed in the void to prevent the water leak into the cabin.
Click a tab for more information.