- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 4 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 24 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 33 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 34 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC6244A
2018 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Shift to Park message on the Driver Information Center. Technician will find Diagnostic Trouble Codes P1AEE, P1AEF, P1AF0, P1AF2, and P1E22. Technician will need to replace the transmission. Technician will need to review the latest version of PIP5321 for the Volt and PIP5390 for the Malibu.
Click a tab for more information.