- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 2 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 22 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 31 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 32 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC6265D
2018 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: LANE DEPARTURE
- This Preliminary information communicates that a vehicle may exhibit a Adaptive Cruise Control Unavailable and/or Lane Keep Assist Unavailable message. The technician may attempt to program the Active Safety Control Module (ASCM) and encounter a code E4399. The technician is advised if he encounters this concern to zero the MIC counter by placing the vehicle into and back out of "Transport Mode".
Click a tab for more information.