- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 5 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 25 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 34 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 35 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC6296A
2018 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician that when scanning a vehicle for Diagnostic Trouble Codes, may find a temporary loss of Human Machine Interface communication with Global Diagnostic System 2. Technician should not replace the Human Machine Interface for this concern, power cycling of the Human Machine Interface fuse should restore communication. Technician should be advised that the Human Machine Interface and Global Diagnostic System 2 interaction concern has been reported to engineering for root cause and correction.
Click a tab for more information.