- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 19 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 28 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 29 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 39 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC6315
2018 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that in the radio settings some of the vehicle personalization selections within the Comfort and Convenience menu are missing at times. Technician will need to perform a scan for Diagnostic Trouble Codes. Technician will need to follow published Service Information diagnostics if there are Diagnostic Trouble Codes present. If the concern is and intermittent this Preliminary Information communication will be updated with a repair. When the personalization selections are not missing from the Comfort and Convenience menu but they are missing from other menus such as the Climate and Air Quality, Collision/Detection Systems, and Lighting menus, refer to bulletin 17-NA-086. Memory seat adjustments may not be available tech will need to perform a Memory Seat Module replacement/programming.
Click a tab for more information.