- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 4 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 24 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 33 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 34 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIE0539A
2018 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: STEERING
- This engineering information bulletin is requesting to gather information from the field to determine a root cause for a condition of a stick-Slip Type Condition Felt in Steering Wheel at Highway Speeds. The information gathered will be used to develop a field fix.
Click a tab for more information.