- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 7 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 27 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 36 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 37 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5472D
2018 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician related to vehicles that have a Malfunction Indicator Lamp on. A technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Code P050D set as current or history. The technician is advised to first perform the SI diagnostic. That if the diagnostic fails to isolate the concern, then replace only the exhaust side SHLA's (Stationary Hydraulic Lash Adjuster) and to retest for the concern.
Click a tab for more information.