- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 19 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 28 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 29 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 39 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5539
2018 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:ENGINE:GASOLINE:TURBO/SUPERCHARGER
- This Preliminary information communicates to the dealer that the turbocharger wastegate actuator - rod assembly should be replaced as an individual component if found to be broken or damaged. That complete turbocharger replacement is not recommended. To also install the spring washer as directed by 17-NA-007 anytime that the wastegate actuator assembly is replaced.
Click a tab for more information.