- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 18 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 27 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 28 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 38 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5610
2018 Chevrolet Malibu
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary information communicates the possibility of the high pressure fuel pump roller follower pin walking out and making contact with cylinder head causing the ignition timing to be serverly retarded on acceleration causing lack of power, sluggishness or hesitation on acceleration.
Click a tab for more information.