- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 8 days ago
- March 8: GM Will Pay Certain Arizona Customers 6.28 Million news | 15 days ago
- February 27: Chevy Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit Targets 2010-2017 Models news | 24 days ago
- February 21: Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Overheating Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 30 days ago
- February 20: GM Duramax Lawsuit Continues For Silverado and Sierra Owners news | 31 days ago
Surges And Jerks
2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chevrolet dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 has an early trend of the transmission shifting hard, surging & jerking.
At the moment these trucks are still under warranty. However this transmission problem shows up right away with the average reported mileage only around 3,000 miles, so for now the 2017 Silverado earns our "Beware of the Clunker" badge.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 3,150 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 23 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (23 reports)