- August 9: Buick, Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- July 31: Model year 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazers Recalled recalls | 12 days ago
- July 14: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 29 days ago
- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 36 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 44 days ago
Surges And Jerks
2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (Page 1 of 3)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chevrolet dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 has an early trend of the transmission shifting hard, surging & jerking.
At the moment these trucks are still under warranty. However this transmission problem shows up right away with the average reported mileage only around 3,000 miles, so for now the 2017 Silverado earns our "Beware of the Clunker" badge.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 10,650 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 41 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (37 reports)
- replace torque converter (2 reports)
- keep full tank of gas (1 reports)
- replace transmisison (1 reports)