- November 27: GM CP4 Lawsuit Alleges Fuel Pumps 'Explode' news | 13 days ago
- November 23: GM Hard Brake Pedals and Vacuum Pumps Investigated investigations | 17 days ago
- November 6: General Motors Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 34 days ago
- October 17: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Sierra Over Fire Dangers recalls | 54 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 55 days ago
Surges And Jerks
2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chevrolet dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 has an early trend of the transmission shifting hard, surging & jerking.
At the moment these trucks are still under warranty. However this transmission problem shows up right away with the average reported mileage only around 3,000 miles, so for now the 2017 Silverado earns our "Beware of the Clunker" badge.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 3,950 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 28 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (28 reports)