- February 16: Chevrolet Malibu Recall Issued After Airbag Inflator Ruptured recalls | 0 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 6 days ago
- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 40 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 54 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 59 days ago
Surges And Jerks
2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (Page 1 of 2)
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chevrolet dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 has an early trend of the transmission shifting hard, surging & jerking.
At the moment these trucks are still under warranty. However this transmission problem shows up right away with the average reported mileage only around 3,000 miles, so for now the 2017 Silverado earns our "Beware of the Clunker" badge.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 4,550 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 30 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (30 reports)