- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 27 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 28 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 47 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 50 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 51 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Silverado 3500
Worst 2002 Silverado 3500 steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering20
- NHTSA: Steering: Column8
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Silverado 3500 compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Silverado 3500 overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Silverado 3500.