- May 19: Fire Risk: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 2 days ago
- May 17: GM Recalls Vehicles With Faulty Kidde Fire Extinguishers recalls | 4 days ago
- May 13: Safety Group Says NHTSA Should Force GM Airbag Recalls news | 8 days ago
- May 8: GM Recalls 2018 Chevy Equinox to Replace Front Windows recalls | 13 days ago
- May 1: General Motors Sued For Not Replacing Takata Airbag Inflators news | 20 days ago
2014 Chevrolet Spark
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2014 Chevrolet Spark
Official recalls have been issued for the 2014 Chevrolet Spark by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Chevrolet service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Chevrolet customer service.
Without audible indicators, the driver may not fasten their seatbelt, increasing the risk of injury during a crash. Read more »
Without audible indicators, the driver may leave the key in the ignition, increasing the risk of theft. Read more »
Without audible indicators, the driver may leave the key in the ignition, increasing the risk of theft. If a driver or front passenger does not buckle ... Read more »
If the secondary hood latch corrodes causing the latch to be stuck out of position, and the primary hood latch is not engaged, the hood could unexpectedly ... Read more »
If the lower control arm bolts are not tightened properly, the lower control arm may separate from the steering knuckle while driving, causing a loss of ... Read more »