- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 0 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 13 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 19 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 27 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #11-08-49-001R
2014 Chevrolet Spark
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:OTHER:OWNERS/SERVICE/OTHER MANUAL
- THIS TECHNICAL BULLETIN PROVIDES A PROCEDURE TO REMOVE THE TRANSPORT MODE ON MESSAGE DISPLAYED IN THE DIC DUE TO VEHICLES SHIPPED OVER LONG DISTANCES OUTSIDE THE U.S. AND CANADA.
Click a tab for more information.