- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 5 days ago
- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 39 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 53 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 58 days ago
- December 13: GM Recalls Buick Encore, Chevy Spark, Traverse and Trax recalls | 64 days ago
NHTSA — Tires: Temporary/Emergency Spare Tire Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 6,421 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.
wheels / hubs problem