- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 50 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 51 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 70 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 73 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 74 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Suburban
accessories - interior Problems
Worst 1996 Suburban accessories - interior Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Seats4
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Recliner2
- NHTSA: Child Seat: Harness Buckle: Convertible1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Mechanical: Jacks1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Mechanical: Wrecker And Wheel Lift Devices1
- NHTSA: Interior Lighting1
- NHTSA: Seats: Front Assembly: Power Adjust1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.