- February 16: Chevrolet Malibu Recall Issued After Airbag Inflator Ruptured recalls | 2 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 8 days ago
- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 42 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 56 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 61 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Suburban
1996 Chevrolet Suburban Drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Rearend Can't Handle Tow1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly6
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Banjo Housing2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint2
- NHTSA: Power Train1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.