- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 23 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 24 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 43 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 46 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 47 days ago
1997 Chevrolet Suburban
Worst 1997 Suburban steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering48
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System44
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar13
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)4
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump3
- NHTSA: Steering: Electric Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Pitman1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.