- April 16: Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Issues Debated In Court news | 7 days ago
- April 13: Chevy Bolt Propulsion Power Reduced Due to Battery Cells: GM news | 10 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 16 days ago
- March 26: Injured Cop Sues Dealership For Not Reporting Stolen SUV news | 28 days ago
- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 39 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 00044: GM/FMVSS 208/Neck Extension
1999 Chevrolet Suburban
In the event of a vehicle crash, the right front passenger restraint systems may not meet the neck extension requirements.
Seat Belts — Front — Webbing
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles. These vehicles do not comply with the occupant protection requirements of FMVSS no. 208, "occupant crash protection."
- Dealers will install a tray insert on the top of the passenger side of the instrument panel. The tray insert corrects the noncompliance.
- Documents (7)
Click a tab for more information.