- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 52 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 53 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 72 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 75 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 76 days ago
2002 Chevrolet Suburban
Worst 2002 Suburban engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine cuts off while driving2
- engine stalls, leaks, stumbles when cold2
- loud valve train clatter2
- erratic oil pressure, too high1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling21
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine15
- NHTSA: Engine9
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2002 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.