- September 11: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Recalled For 'Telltales' recalls | 5 days ago
- September 11: Chevrolet Malibu Fuel Injector Issues Cause Recall recalls | 5 days ago
- September 11: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Issued For 3.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 5 days ago
- August 18: GM Hydra-Matic Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 29 days ago
- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 83 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Suburban
2004 Chevrolet Suburban Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Loss Of Power, Stalls While Driving5
- Engine Knocks2
- Hard Or No Start With 1/4 Tank Or Less2
- Coolant Leak From Broken Water Pump1
- Loud Noise While Driving And It Shut Down Completely1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control21
- NHTSA: Engine10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.