- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 48 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 49 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 68 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 71 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 72 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Suburban
fuel system Problems
Worst 2004 Suburban fuel system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- difficulty filling with fuel1
- fuel pump stopped working1
- fuel smell while driving1
- not bringing fuel from one tank to the other1
- reports wrong fuel level1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline8
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Delivery: Fuel Pump8
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Gasoline: Storage: Tank Assembly: ...1
- NHTSA: Fuel System, Other: Storage: Fuel Gauge System1
- NHTSA: Fuel/Propulsion System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.