- September 22: Chevy Volt Passenger Airbag Sensor Investigation Opened investigations | 1 days ago
- September 20: Chevrolet Trax Recall Issued For Separated Lower Control Arms recalls | 3 days ago
- September 11: Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana Recalled For 'Telltales' recalls | 12 days ago
- September 11: Chevrolet Malibu Fuel Injector Issues Cause Recall recalls | 12 days ago
- September 11: GM Vacuum Pump Recall Issued For 3.4 Million Vehicles recalls | 12 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Suburban
2004 Chevrolet Suburban Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Knocking With Any Turn Of Wheel19
- Front End Will Not Stay In Alignment2
- Pulling To The Side1
- NHTSA: Steering20
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Pitman1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Suburban Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Suburban compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Suburban overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Suburban.